Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bebo, Face Book

I had been sick for 3 weeks and have no energy to do my blog...now I am better.....

Well, it is excited to visit Auckland City libraries Bebo, it is so lively and it is very attractive to young people. It is a good media to contact the young people and let them see that libraries are changing. I have added myself as a friend.

I have used face book for a while and you can easily find me using company search "Howick Library". It is a way I contact my young friends. I try to look up friends from my high school, unfortunately, I cannot find any! Maybe my age is too old for that. Most my high schoolmates will not do stuff like this. Well what a pity!! I really want to find friends. Maybe I will try to search again. I find a few people working in the libraries in New Zealand and add them as friends. I hope I didn't scare them!!

No comments: